Insurance Plans Acceptance

I filed a hospital indemnity claim a bout a year ago, the claims department had denied the claim based on an exclusion that does not exist in the conract. I was asked to appeal the denial back in July of 2015, however, aside from receiving a brief statement stating that claims are served in the order they were received, I have not received anything from this company, neither, did the company respond to the BBB enquiry regarding my claim. Additionally, the claim appeal department failed to return several phone calls I made regarding the status of my claim.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Manhattanlife. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Manhattanlife.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Manhattanlife to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Manhattanlife?

Comments